MPM Medical Inc. RadiaPlex® Rx Wound Gel Dressing has been proven to effectively treat and prevent skin reactions to radiation. Clinical studies show that two to three applications per day restricts the severity of radiation skin damage in up to 95% of patients. RadiaPlex Rx Wound Gel is also effective for pressure ulcers stages II thru IV, 1st and 2nd degree burns, and cuts and abrasions. How does it work? RadiaPlex Gel adheres to tissue to prevent damage while supplying therapeutic moisture to the cells.
- Not sticky or greasy.
- Need not be removed to irradiate.
- Proven therapeutic moisturizers (lipids, glycerin and allantoin) relieve dryness
- Polysaccharides in aloe vera reduce inflammation while moisturizing.
- Hyaluronic acid adheres to tissue and prevents damage while supplying moisture to the cells.
How to Use:
Cleanse affected area and allow skin to dry. Apply RadiaPlex Gel before and after radiation treatments and two other times per day, or as needed. *Please note: Radiaplex Rx Wound Gel is a prescription item*
Radiaplex Rx Wound Gel Dressing is on sale now at Total Home Care Supplies:
- MPMMP00106 6oz 1/Tube $59.32
All orders come packaged in discreet, unmarked boxes for customer privacy, and shipping is completely free for all orders over $40! Read about our Fast, Free, Discreet shipping policy here. For more high-quality, low-cost wound care supplies, visit TotalHomeCareSupplies.com.
Care More. Spend Less. Save Now.