The Brava Protective Sheet is a hydrocolloid skin barrier that protects peristomal skin and provides a ready surface for your ostomy appliance. Made of a soft, moldable material, this flexible skin barrier conforms to body contours and movements without leaking. With 3-way stretch technology, Coloplast Brava skin barriers provide total skin protection around stomas, draining wounds, and other areas subject to skin irritation or breakdown.
Coloplast Brava Protective Sheets are easy to apply around the stoma, and are latex-free. These skin barriers may be used to protect both calm and irritated skin from stoma output.
Brava Skin Barrier Features:
- Soft, moldable material
- Extremely flexible to follow body contours
- Balanced adhesive holds firmly but is easily removed
- Ideal for use around stomas, draining wounds or any area subject to skin irritation
TotalHomeCareSupplies.com offers Coloplast Brava Protective Sheets in three sizes:
- CT 32205 8 x 8 inches (20 x 20 CM) 5/Box $62.10
- CT 32105 4 x 4 inches (10 x 10 CM) 1/Each $3.53
- CT 32155 6 x 6 inches (15 x 15 CM) 5/Box $36.05
For more Brava products and ostomy supplies, visit TotalHomeCareSupplies.com. We offer reliable, fast, discreet shipping on all orders – and orders over $40 ship completely free, guaranteed! For ostomy resources and assistance, please visit our Ostomy Care blog on TotalHomeCareSupplies.com.